We are a leading Ethiopian Exporters Association
to Europe, North America and Asia. We harvest
only the best coffee beans
most selective regions in Ethiopia.
Our coffee beans are fully organic and harvested with a 100%
chemical free process. In this way, we can ensure we provide our customers the
health benefits of the best washed coffee.
Our natural plantation in Jimma Limmu rich coffee growing region of Ethiopia
is covered with shady trees and is free from any chemicals; the selectively
hand-picked red cherries are collected by farmers who have specialized in
coffee for generations.
- Ahmed coffee farm is subcontracted by Ibrahim coffee grower and exporter.
Our traditional approach has been
refined over the years:
- We select the red cherries and avoid the ripe
ones for a well prepared sun-dried coffee
- The picked cherries are spread on beds and left
to dry for 9 to 11 days with morning and afternoon sun at a moisture level
between 11.5% and 12%.
- The coffee is then washed and converted into
pulp using a natural fermentation process over 72 hours to remove the mucilage.
- Finally the pulped coffee is exposed to the
natural sun and stored in a dry warehouse free from contamination.